"You will be an official representative of the Church. . . . Your purpose will be to invite others to come unto Christ . . . Greater blessings and more happiness than you have yet experienced await you as you humbly and prayerfully serve the Lord in this labor of love among His children. We place our confidence in you." Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 15, 2014

A short introduction to Akpakpa

Welcome to Akpakpa !!!  It is certainly a different view from Fidjrossè.  While Fidjrossè was on the outskirts of town and relatively calm (especially when we get out into the village-type areas), Akpakpa is definitely and in-town kinda place.  For over a year I’ve been in the quieter, richer parts of the outskirts of town, but now I’m smack-dab in the middle of it again.  It feels slightly weird to be back in-town, but it has it’s perks.  We’ve got several restaurants in our area and a bakery right next to our apartment.

Well ; I appologize for the lack of time today.  It was quite the adventure to find a proper cyber today.  I promise that I’ll write more next week !!!

I love you all so much!

Avec amour,

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment